The first public web security assessment tool
Rated #46 on “The Top 75 Security Tools 2003” compiled by nmap creator Fyodor
(See http://sectools.org/tools2003.html )
Platform: Windows (or UNIX via WINE )
Created and released by Robert Cardona of Systegra on Oct 13, 2000.
Concept by David Rhoades of Maven Security.
The first publicly released general-purpose web application security assessment tool. Achilles acts as a HTTP/HTTPS proxy that allows a user to intercept, log, and modify web traffic on the fly. Though it was the first, it is no longer the best, and we recommend using Burp Suite , or OWASP Zed Attack Proxy as they offer more features.
Achilles v0.27 (MD5: 53c77733109f3d7b33a5143703e8cf05)
- I need a web application security assessment
- Web Security Dojo: free training environment
- I need a bid or proposal
- I would like training or a speaker for an event
News & Events
- Interop New York 2014 - Sept. 29, 2014
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 Released
- Upcoming training in Singapore - Nov. 2014.
Maven Security was interviewed in late September 2014 by InformationWeek: 4 Penetration Testing Tips
Recognized As Leading Security Consultancy
Maven Security was recently named 20 Most Promising Enterprise Security Consulting Companies by CIO Review.