The first public web security assessment tool
- I need a web application security assessment
- Web Security Dojo: free training environment
- I need a bid or proposal
- I would like training or a speaker for an event
News & Events
- Software Test Professionals Fall 2012
- ISACA NJ Hands-On Training
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 Released
- Interop NY - Oct 2011
- ISACA NACACS - Las Vegas - May 2011
- OWASP Raleigh - Declaritive Web Security
Software Test Professionals -
Maven Security will be teaching a one day hands on web security assessment course on Oct. 15, 2012
Rated #46 on “The Top 75 Security Tools 2003” compiled by nmap creator Fyodor
(See http://sectools.org/tools2003.html )
Platform: Windows (or UNIX via WINE )
Created and released by Robert Cardona of Systegra on Oct 13, 2000.
Concept by David Rhoades of Maven Security.
The first publicly released general-purpose web application security assessment tool. Achilles acts as a HTTP/HTTPS proxy that allows a user to intercept, log, and modify web traffic on the fly. Though it was the first, it is no longer the best, and we recommend using Burp Suite , or OWASP Zed Attack Proxy as they offer more features.
Achilles v0.27 (MD5: 53c77733109f3d7b33a5143703e8cf05)