Pioneering web app security assessment since 1996
- I need a web application security assessment
- Web Security Dojo: free training environment
- I need a bid or proposal
- I would like training or a speaker for an event
News & Events
- Software Test Professionals Fall 2012
- ISACA NJ Hands-On Training
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 Released
- Interop NY - Oct 2011
- ISACA NACACS - Las Vegas - May 2011
- OWASP Raleigh - Declaritive Web Security
Software Test Professionals -
Maven Security will be teaching a one day hands on web security assessment course on Oct. 15, 2012
Need a web application security test?
Maven security has the knowledge and experience necessary to help you meet your risk mitigation and compliance goals.
We’ve been doing web security assessments since 1996, and wrote the first web security testing and training tools.
Our experience helps us find more flaws, accurately determine real business impact and risk, and clearly communicate those findings to you in an easily understandable format.
Because of these advantages, we have been trusted to do many audits for banks, insurance companies, and the highly competitive and secretive aerospace industry, as well as smaller clients and hosted services.
Every member of our expert testing team has given talks and training at many of the biggest security conferences around the world (see the News & Events page), so you know you’re getting industry leading knowledge.
What do we test for?
At Maven we use a blend of automated and manual testing to make sure that you get good value and maximum coverage of the threat profile. Every engagement is different, but some of the usual suspects are:
- Poor authentication controls
- Improper authorization checks
- Industry and application specific logic flaws
- SQL injection
- Cross site scripting
- Cross site request forgery of important functions
- Information leakage
- And many more
For full details of how our testing methodology would help secure your specific application, please contact us.
There’s also more information on the Request For Proposal page.
We look forward to helping you secure you secure your Internet or intranet applications.